Domane AL 3 is smooth, stable and confidence-inspiring. It’s perfect for new riders and anyone looking to upgrade to a versatile aluminium road bike built for a comfortable riding experience. The quality parts are ready to tackle fast group rides and adventures that stray from the beaten track to rougher roads.
It’s right for you if…
You’re not racing in the Tour de France, but you might be racing to the town border! Domane AL 3 is the right choice if you’re pretty confident you’re going to take to road cycling, and want a great first road bike or an upgrade that will be your companion for years to come.
The tech you get
The full Shimano Sora groupset has 18 speeds, with integrated brake/shift levers. It’s a lighter parts group than Shimano’s introductory groupset. It provides a wide range of gears that’s great for climbing. The Domane AL 3 has a lightweight Alpha Aluminium frame with a stable Endurance Geometry for a confident ride. Plus mounts for mudguards, racks, lights and more.
Why you’ll love it
- Domane AL 3 is a great-looking bike for a great price, and it’s a super foundation for a happy future of road riding
- A lightweight frame and quality parts make it a totally appropriate platform for fast group rides
- The stable Endurance Geometry is comfortable over long distances, but this is still a quick racing bike
- The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won’t fatigue as quickly
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides. Therefore you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
The final word
Lighter parts, with 18 speeds for easier riding on varying terrain, an advanced aluminium frame, and a comfort-first geometry designed to help you fall in love with road cycling. Like every Trek, Domane AL 3 is backed by Trek’s lifetime warranty.