Domane AL 4 is a lightweight aluminium road bike that’s perfect for riders looking to go faster and further while still staying comfortable in the saddle. It’s smooth and stable, even on long rides and rough roads. Furthermore the upgraded Shimano Tiagra drivetrain with 20 speeds gives you the extra gears to take on bigger hills.
It’s right for you if…
You’re beginning to ride faster and further, and you’re looking to upgrade to a more performance-orientated road bike that’s still comfortable on long rides. You want a wide range of gears for hills, and a reliable drivetrain that won’t give up on you – even after thousands of miles.
The tech you get
- A lightweight 100 Series Alpha Aluminium frame with hidden mudguard mounts and a stable Endurance Geometry for a confident ride,
- A road-smoothing IsoSpeed Carbon fork,
- A full 10-speed Shimano Tiagra drivetrain with a wider range of gearing for long climbs,
- Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready wheels and puncture-resistant Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite tyres for extra confidence on rough roads.
Why you’ll love it
- This is a bike that makes you want to explore, cover more ground and ride faster – and that’s something you can sense as soon as you swing a leg over the top tube
- The stable Endurance Geometry is comfortable over long distances, but this is still a quick racing bike
- The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won’t fatigue as quickly
The final word
Domane AL 4 is a great choice for riders who want to explore more roads and test their limits. The full 2×10 Shimano Tiagra drivetrain has a wider range of gears than more introductory models, which means that you can take on bigger hills and longer rides with confidence.