Domane SL 6 Disc has all the road-smoothing advantages of a carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, with hydraulic disc brakes and a full Shimano Ultegra groupset. It’s a performance road bike that’s both fast and comfortable – with disc brakes, high-end parts, quality wheels and a lightweight carbon frame.
It’s right for you if…
- Quality, comfort, speed and adventure are your main considerations
- You’re the kind of rider who likes a road bike that can go anywhere and do anything.
- You want a lightweight carbon bike that will stand up to the rigours of all-day rides and races,
- The road-smoothing benefit of wide tyres and Front and Rear IsoSpeed is something you’d like.
- You love the all-weather stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes.
The tech you get
- A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed,
- Powerful flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes,
- Wide Bontrager Paradigm Disc wheels with 700×32 tyres for confidence and compliance, and
- A full 2×11 Shimano Ultegra groupset.
- Internal cable routing for clean looks,
- A carbon seatmast
- A stable Endurance Geometry for comfort on the longest days and roughest roads.
Why we love it
- Domane SL 6 Disc is an outstanding all-around road bike: race-worthy spec, a lightweight carbon frame, and Front and Rear IsoSpeed for smooth riding on rough roads
- Disc brakes provide better modulation and stopping power, so you can adventure onto rougher surfaces with confidence
- Trek don’t skimp on the spec: it has a full Shimano Ultegra drivetrain
- This bike has a ‘go anywhere, do anything’ mentality, which makes it the perfect companion for your most epic road adventures