Domane SL 6 has all the road-smoothing advantages of a carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, with a full Shimano Ultegra groupset. It’s a performance road bike that’s both fast and comfortable—with high-end parts, quality wheels, and a lightweight carbon frame.
It’s right for you if…
Quality, comfort, and speed are your main considerations. You want a lightweight carbon bike that will stand up to the rigours of all-day adventures and races, and you also want the road-smoothing benefit of Front and Rear IsoSpeed.
The tech you get
- A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed,
- Powerful direct mount rim brakes,
- Wide Bontrager Paradigm wheels for confidence and comfort,
- A full 2×11 Shimano Ultegra groupset.
- Domane SL 6 also has internal cable routing for clean looks,
- A Ride Tuned carbon seatmast,
- A stable Endurance Geometry for comfort on the longest days and roughest roads.
Why you’ll love it
- Domane SL 6 is an outstanding all-around road bike: race-worthy spec, a lightweight carbon frame, and Front and Rear IsoSpeed for smooth riding on rough roads
- We don’t skimp on the spec: it has a full Shimano Ultegra drivetrain
- Tubeless Ready Bontrager Paradigm wheels deliver extra confidence and comfort on long, fast rides