Dual Sport 2 is a go-anywhere hybrid bike that performs on a variety of surfaces. It’s efficient on the road, stable on rougher terrain like gravel tracks. Furthermore it’s comfortable wherever you ride it and easy to accessorise with racks, mudguards, a computer and more! Most noteworthy, it has a suspension fork, all-terrain tyres with extra traction and hydraulic disc brakes. This makes the Dual Sport 2 the smart choice for riders who want to explore beyond smooth city streets.
The Dual Sport 2 is right for you if…
Some days, you like to ride roads. Others, you like to ride on gravel and light trails. You want a single rugged hybrid bike that will stand up to your every adventure whim, with features that keep you comfortable over a variety of terrain.
The tech you get
- A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame,
- An SR Suntour NEX suspension fork with a lockout,
- A Shimano drivetrain with 24 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you’re never pedalling too hard or too gently,
- Fast-rolling Bontrager GR1 Comp all-terrain tyres for extra traction,
- Powerful Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power,
- Ergonomic grips
- Mounts for a rack, mudguards and more!
Why you’ll love it
- The fork’s lockout feature ensures that you’re always riding efficiently: close it for smooth road surfaces, open it up on rougher trails
- It’s easy to accessorise your frame with racks, a kickstand, mudguards, lights and more!
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike’s sleek look
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport 2 is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain
The final word on the Dual Sport 2:
Dual Sport 2 is a go-anywhere hybrid bike designed to help you explore more of your world. Road? Gravel? Trails? Yeah, it can handle that. The wide range of gearing, rack and mudguard mounts, front suspension and tech capabilities to track fitness only add to its versatility.