Émonda ALR 4 Disc is a lightweight aluminium road bike with powerful hydraulic disc brakes, a quality drivetrain and a frame that looks and handles like a far more expensive carbon bike. It’s perfect for new riders, racers and anyone who values the better braking performance and tyre clearance provided by disc brakes.
The Émonda ALR 4 Disc is right for you if…
You’re a value-minded rider looking for a lightweight race bike with the added versatility and performance of disc brakes. You expect a lot of performance for your money and want a quality ride you won’t immediately outgrow.
The tech you get
- A lightweight 300 Series Alpha Aluminium frame with shaped tubes and Invisible Weld Technology. Thus giving you the looks and handling of a far more expensive carbon bike,
- A Shimano Tiagra group set with 20 speeds,
- An Émonda carbon fork,
- Powerful flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes and
- Internal cable routing in both the frame and fork.
Why you’ll love the Émonda ALR 4 Disc:
- Carbon looks and handling, alloy price point: Invisible Weld Technology and shaped tubes for sleek looks, light weight and incredible handling
- It climbs fast, corners on rails, and descends with confidence
- Disc brakes offer better braking performance and extra clearance for wider, more stable tyres
- It shares the geometry of Trek’s highest-end carbon Émonda racing bikes, and it gives you a ride quality that stands up in every way to far more expensive carbon bikes
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike’s sleek look
The final word
Émonda ALR 4 Disc is the most affordable road disc model in the line-up, but it handles like a far more expensive bike and has the looks to match. It’s an extremely capable racing bike at a great price.