Emonda ALR 4 is a lightweight aluminium road bike at incredible value. However, don’t mistake it for the kind of ride you’ll get from value-minded competitors at this price. Shaped tubes, Invisible Weld Technology and a lightweight frame that’s perfect for new riders and racers alike. This gives the Emonda ALR the looks and handling of carbon at the price of alloy.
It’s right for you if…
You’re a value-minded rider looking for a lightweight racing bike, a whole lot of performance for your money and a quality ride that you won’t immediately outgrow.
The tech you get
- A full Shimano Tiagra groupset,
- 20 speeds,
- A carbon fork,
- Powerful direct-mount rim brakes and
- A lightweight 300 Series Alpha Aluminium frame with shaped tubes
- But its real genius is in its handling and ride quality.
Why you’ll love it
- Carbon looks and handling, alloy price point. Invisible Weld Technology and shaped tubes for sleek looks, light weight and incredible handling
- The Emonda ALR 4 climbs fast, corners on rails, and descends with confidence
- It gives you room to grow, with dependable components and lightweight performance at a great value
- It shares the geometry of our highest-end carbon Emonda racing bikes, and it gives you a ride quality that stands up in every way to far more expensive carbon bikes
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike’s sleek look
The final word
Emonda ALR 4 is the most affordable Emonda in the family. It handles like a far more expensive bike and has the looks to match. It’s an extremely capable racing bike at a great price.