Émonda ALR 5 is fast, light, responsive and balanced – everything a quality aluminium road bike should be. But it also has the sleek looks of a far more expensive carbon bike. Upgrades on parts that make a big difference in performance, like the dependable Shimano 105 drivetrain, make it a smart choice for racing, club rides and more.
The Émonda ALR 5 is right for you if…
You may be new to the road bike scene, but you know you’ve found your home. You want a dependable, lightweight race bike for longer, faster rides and want a high-end ride quality at a great price.
The tech you get
- A lightweight 300 Series Alpha Aluminium frame with shaped tubes and Invisible Weld Technology.
- A carbon fork that absorbs vibration from the road,
- Powerful direct-mount rim brakes,
- Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready wheels
- A full 2×11 Shimano 105 drivetrain for precise and dependable shifting.
Why you’ll love it
- Carbon looks and handling, alloy price point: Invisible Weld Technology and shaped tubes for sleek looks, light weight and incredible handling
- It’s a great-looking bike at a great price, and it performs way out of its league
- Like every Émonda, it’s built to be the lightest and fastest in its class and backed by our lifetime warranty
- It shares the geometry of our highest-end carbon Émonda racing bikes, and it gives you a ride quality that stands up in every way to far more expensive carbon bikes
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike’s sleek look
The final word on the Émonda ALR 5
It’s both a great starting point for new riders and fully capable of seriously competitive group rides. Émonda ALR 5 is a lightweight aluminium ride at an amazing value, with a dependable Shimano drivetrain that will hold up for thousands of fast miles.