The first pedal Frog 40 is a great value bike for 3 to 4 year olds with an average inside leg of 40cm.
The Frog First Pedal bike is the best bike for early Balance Bike graduates, helping them to build confidence in their cycling abilities. It can also act as a Balance Bike for a taller child by simply removing the pedals.
One of the biggest temptations is to buy a bike your child will ‘grow into’. However, this is likely to have the opposite effect and put your child off bikes and cycling altogether! The data obtained during Frog’s child specific frame design research has been used to produce a helpful sizing app. Ask in store about the FrogFit app to get the best sized bike for your child.
Another common mistake is to purchase a budget bike but these models are often as heavy as the child and leads to tears and frustration at not being able to cycle. Frog’s lightweight bikes are a great confidence booster and can also be used as a balance bike for a taller child by removing the pedals.
Wheel Size: 14″ inch
Why buy a Frog 40?
– Lightweight but sturdy frame making the bike easy to manoeuvre for your child and easy for you to carry
– Tektro brakes with small, easy to reach brake levers. Better control means improved confidence for young riders
– Patented Frog cranks for easier pedalling reduces the distance between the pedals increasing efficiency and comfort
– Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
– Reflectors, mudguard and bell included
Available colours: Green, Orange, Pink, Red, Spotty and USA