The Frog Road 67 is geared towards children looking to experience both on and off road riding and racing. The frame has clearance to fit both slick and cyclocross tyres thus allowing the bike to handle trails and dirt as well as tarmac.
This 24 inch children’s road bike is best suited for children aged between 8 and 10 years old with a minimum inside leg measurement of 67cm.
Investing in a Frog Road Bike is investing in your child’s hobby and ultimately their passion. A lightweight, correctly sized Road Bike can help kids fall in love with road cycling, Therefore allowing them to embrace it as an integral part of their lives for years to come.
Wheel Size: 24″ inch
Why buy a Frog Road 67?
- Narrow and short-drop child-specific handlebars
- 9-Speed gears with Microshift short-reach brake levers making braking easier and more comfortable for smaller hands
- Auxiliary brake levers work in line with the drop bar shifter/levers giving an additional braking control position on the top of the handlebars for added confidence
- Lightweight but sturdy frame means the bike is easier to handle both on and off road
- Tektro Oryx cantilever brakes
- Patented Frog cranks for easier more powerful pedalling (crank length – 127mm)
- Quick release seat post for easy height adjustment
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
- Available in black, red, white and USA colours
Too small? Try this one: :