FX 3 Disc is a versatile hybrid bike with powerful hydraulic disc brakes for stopping power in all weather conditions. It’s primed for performance, comfort and utility. With features like a lightweight aluminium frame, a carbon fork, IsoZone gel handlebars and grips, and rack and mudguard mounts. It’s a commuting pro if you want it to be, or the perfect fitness companion on road and rail trails.
Available in 2 colour choices: Rage Red or Crystal White
The FX 3 Disc is right for you if…
You’re a commuter or fitness rider who refuses to let a little foul weather ruin your time in the saddle. You’re looking for a versatile, comfortable bike with quality parts that will perform on longer rides. Even when you stray from the road to rougher surfaces like rail trails.
The tech you get
- A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame
- A carbon fork
- Shimano flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- A wide-range 18-speed Shimano drivetrain that’s great for conquering hill
- Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone handlebar and ergonomic grips for comfort on long rides and uneven terrain
- Extra mounts for accessories like a rack and mudguards
- Puncture-resistant Bontrager H2 Hard-case Lite tyres
Why you’ll love it
- Weather? What weather? Hydraulic disc brakes let you stop on a penny and ask for change, even in the rain and mud
- Road bike speed and hybrid bike versatility in one performance package
- It’s versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that’s riding for fitness, commuting or cruising to the farmer’s market to do the weekly shop
- The cables are routed internally, which protects them from the elements and adds to the bike’s sleek look
- It’s easy to accessorise with racks, a kickstand, mudguards, lights and more!
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favourite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S
The final word
FX 3 Disc is a commuter if you want it to be, a fitness bike when you feel like working out and a cruiser when you’re riding the neighbourhood with your family. What really makes this model stand out are the upgraded hydraulic disc brakes, which are smoother than mechanical disc brakes and deliver incredible stopping power in muddy and rainy conditions. Finally, for all the great things about this bike, the best tech upgrade is the 2×9 drivetrain. This 18-speed set-up is like what you’d see on a road bike: light, efficient and built for speed.