Move up through the field in heated cyclocross battles, or go long on gravel road epics. With a superlight ALUXX SLR aluminium frame, matched with a composite fork and 12mm front and rear thru-axles, the TCX SLR gives you smooth, confident handling on all types of terrain. Disc-brake technology boosts control on tight CX courses or wide-open dirt road descents. Asymmetrical chainstays add pedalling stiffness and the D-Fuse seatpost helps smooth out rough terrain.
Speed and control in all conditions. Mud, sand, snow or ice. Whether racing Cyclocross or going long, TCX SLR does it all.
- ALUXX SLR-grade aluminum frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade carbon composite fork with alloy/composite OverDrive steerer and 12mm thru-axle
- SRAM Rival 1 11-speed drivetrain
- SRAM Rival 1 Hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset with Schwalbe Super Swan tyres