Madone SLR 9 Disc is the hero of the road disc revolution. Advanced road bike aerodynamics, Trek’s lightest OCLV Carbon layup alongside adjustable compliance and a Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain! Therefore it should be the final stop in your search for a top-of-the-line aero road bike.
It’s right for you if…
You don’t settle. Madone SLR 9 Disc is right for riders who want every performance advantage on the road. Reliable stopping power, a top-end carbon layup, aerodynamics and, above all, a superior ride quality.
The tech you get
- A lightweight 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Kammtail Virtual Foil aerodynamic tube shaping
- Road-smoothing adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed,
- KVF full carbon disc fork,
- 12 mm thru axles,
- An adjustable aero bar and stem,
- A 2×11 Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain,
- Tubeless Ready Bontrager Aeolus XXX 6 wheels,
- A micro-adjust Madone seatmast
- Dura-Ace flat-mount disc brakes.
Why you’ll love the Madone SLR 9 Disc
- The fastest just got faster! The new Madone SLR frame was redesigned to be more aerodynamic than ever
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference. And it’s damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
- A separate bar and stem with an aero carbon faceplate. This gives you great adjustability without compromising on aerodynamics
- The Madone seatpost has an integrated mount for the Bontrager Flare RT tail light
- Madone Project One ICON paint schemes make the ultimate racing bike a true piece of artwork
The final word
The best. El mejor. Le meilleur. However you say it, this is it. Madone SLR 9 Disc has the triple threat of aerodynamics, light weight and ride quality – all finished with parts that are simply… well, the best.