Roscoe 7 is a mid-fat trail hardtail for riders who favour a fun and lively ride. Confidence-inspiring 27.5+ wheels and plus-sized tyres, a plush suspension fork and a wide-range drivetrain with plenty of gears make Roscoe 7 stable enough for new riders and playful enough to make even the most experienced shredders smile.
Available in 2 colour choices: Teal or Dnister Black
The Roscoe 7 is right for you if…
You’re new to the trail and want a fun and accessible hardtail that keeps you confident and in control when the trail gets rough. Or you’re a more experienced trail rider and you want a bike with more traction that knows how to party when you’re out riding with friends.
The tech you get
- A strong Alpha Gold Aluminium frame with internal routing for cable protection and a clean look,
- Confidence-inspiring 27.5+ tyres mounted to Tubeless Ready Bontrager Line rims, 2.8˝ mid-fat tyres and
- A 120 mm RockShox Judy SL fork with a TurnKey hydraulic lockout.
- It’s equipped with a reliable SRAM SX Eagle 1×12 drivetrain,
- Hydraulic disc brakes and
- A dropper post for extra room on rough trails.
Why you’ll love it
- It’s more fun to be a better rider: Roscoe is so stable and forgiving, it’s like an instant ability upgrade
- A shorter stem and wider handlebar make it easier to control
- Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5+ tyres deliver more confidence, traction and stability
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it’s out of the way on descents
- The RockShox fork’s Solo Air spring can easily be adjusted for a specific rider weight, and it’s lighter than a coil spring
The final word on the Roscoe 7
When you’re riding Roscoe 7, it doesn’t matter if you’re a first-timer or an off-road pro – whatever your skill level, you’re going to have fun. It’s built for ease of use and durability, so you can focus on enjoying the trail ahead.