Trek’s Dual Sport 1 is a hybrid bike in the true sense of the term! It excels on a variety of surfaces, and can take you from smooth pavement to light off-road trails in a single ride. A lightweight frame, suspension fork, and all-terrain tyres give Dual Sport 1 an incredible amount of capability on recreational fitness rides. Plus, it’s easy to accessorise with racks, mudguards, fitness trackers and more!
It’s right for you if…
- You want a single hybrid bike that’s efficient on pavement and comfortable on rougher terrain and even light trails.
- You value confidence, stability, versatility, and performance on recreational rides that cover on a variety of terrain.
The tech you get
- A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame
- An SR Suntour NEX suspension fork with just enough travel to take the edge off in rough terrain
- A Shimano Altus drivetrain with 21 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you’re never pedalling too hard or too soft
- Fast-rolling Bontrager LT2 all-terrain tyres for extra traction
- Mechanical disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Ergonomic grips
- Mounts for a rack, mudguards, and more!
The final word
City bike, trail bike, your bike. Dual Sport 1 is an all-terrain hybrid bike built for adventure on or off the road, and ready to take you from week to weekend and back in comfortable, confident style.