Procaliber 6 is a fast cross country mountain bike and the most affordable MTB model with IsoSpeed – a decoupler at the top tube/seat tube junction that provides additional compliance on rough courses. IsoSpeed gives you a unique and substantial advantage over a traditional hardtail, because it cuts down on the trail’s fatiguing bumps and delivers a smoother, faster ride.
Only available in Black and size Medium/Large
The Trek Procaliber 6 is right for you if…
You like to go fast and also love the idea of a hardtail with frame tech designed to take the edge off rough singletrack. Speed is your main consideration, but comfort is right up there, too.
The tech you get
- A durable and light Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame with IsoSpeed,
- A Shimano XT 2×111 drivetrain and
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes.
- Plus, Bontrager Duster Elite Tubeless Ready wheels and
- An adjustable RockShox Recon Gold RL with remote lockout. This lets you lock out the fork without taking your hands off the bars.
Why you’ll love it
- The IsoSpeed decoupler makes it ride smoother than any other hardtail. Therefore your body doesn’t get beaten up by trail chatter
- It’s a great bike for someone who’s just getting into serious racing – you get high-end XC parts on an incredible frame with enough cash left over for entry fees
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike’s sleek look
- The 1×12 drivetrain gives you a super wide range of gears in a simple set-up
The final word on the Trek Procaliber 6
A lightweight cross-country ride with advanced IsoSpeed tech that just isn’t available anywhere else. With a 1×12 drivetrain, the trail-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler, and powerful hydraulic disc brakes, Procaliber 6 gives you a fast, efficient ride that can’t be matched for this price.