Roscoe 6 is the ideal gateway to mountain biking for new riders looking to have a fun time on the trail. It has plus-sized tyres that inspire confidence by keeping you stable. A suspension fork that soaks up the big bumps and roots. An easy-to-use 1x drivetrain and playful frame geometry that makes it easier to control your bike on technical trails and winding singletrack.
Available in 3 colour choices: Matt Black/Volt Miami Fade, Quicksand or Mulberry
- You know there are good times to be had on the trail, and you want to be part of them!
- You’re looking for an easy entry to the sport of mountain biking on a bike that will keep you excited and motivated to get out there day after day.
The tech you get
- A strong Alpha Gold Aluminium frame,
- Confidence-inspiring 27.5+ tyres mounted to wide rims and
- An SR Suntour XCM 32 fork with 120 mm of travel.
- It has a trail-tough Shimano Deore drivetrain with 10 speeds
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- A wider handlebar and shorter stem for better control.
Why you’ll love it
- It’s more fun to be a better rider: Roscoe is so stable and forgiving, it’s like an instant ability upgrade
- Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5+ tyres deliver more confidence, traction and stability
- The frame is up-to-date with the latest standards so you have endless choices for adding upgrades like a dropper post
- It has rack mounts so you can use it for bikepacking or even running errands
The final word on the Roscoe 6
Roscoe 6 is like the friend who takes you mountain biking for the first time and never gets frustrated while they’re teaching you how to ride. It’s all about getting out there, having fun and enjoying the great sport of trail riding!