Wahoo 24 is a lightweight, simple and practical children’s hybrid bike that makes it easy for your little one to make the most of every ride. This versatile ride is built for ease of use: it’s light, capable on a variety of surfaces and equipped with a 1×8 drivetrain. It has a wide range of gearing for wherever your little one roams. For children aged 8-10 years, between 114.3-132.08 cm/51″-59″ tall.
It’s right for you if…
You know riding is about having fun, and you want your little one to have a capable ride that’s easy to operate, easy to handle, and versatile. Whether you’re riding as a family or commuting to school in the morning, Wahoo delivers one great ride after another.
The tech you get
- A lightweight Alpha Aluminium frame that’s easy for children to pick up and manoeuvre,
- Multi-surface tyres for traction on a variety of terrain
- A 1×8 drivetrain that simplifies the shifting process so children can focus on what matters: having fun!
Why you’ll love it
- Lightweight and capable: Wahoo’s aluminium frame is strong and durable, but still light enough that it’s easy for children to control
- Closed dropouts with Trek’s proprietary ThruSkew, a safety feature that ensures that the wheels will never drop out unintentionally
- A simple 1×8 drivetrain simplifies shifting so children can focus on having fun!
- You shouldn’t buy your child’s bike where you buy your cereal – Unlike big box brands, Trek children’ bikes are assembled by people who know bikes
The final word
Wahoo is an all-purpose children’s bike with great all-around performance. It’s light, practical, built for ease of use and a lot of fun to ride. Plus, it’s super easy to accessorise so your little one can make it their own!